Swedish Girl In London

London Life: Bright Lights, Big City. Now what's on TV?

Monday, October 10, 2005

Such Swede Sorrow


I suppose being a Swedish girl in London is a bit of cliché, but at least I get to use a cute French accent when I write that.

Surprisingly, I'm not an au pair, a cool Hoxton kid or the Swedish Embassador.

What do I actually do? We'll get to that later.

Naming this blog took longer than you’d expect, particularly faced with the end-result. I prefer to think of it as Scandinavian-ly straightforward, but you are free to think it’s boring, as long as you don’t tell me so.

At least there is nothing factually wrong with the name - swedishgirlinlondon.com, as I'm sure you'll be happy to know. I'm definitely Swedish, even though people have been known to question this - it's the lack of blonde hair and sporty demeanour that throws them, normally. Oh well.

And I am definitely in London.

So there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home